Our refund policy is part of our full terms of service which can be found at Terms & Conditions.
Eco Evo Surf provides refunds if the product is proven to be faulty upon delivery or due to a manufacturing fault and falls within the warranty period as per our terms outlined below. Eco Evo Surf does not except returns or provide refunds of any kind due to change of mind or damaged caused outside of the companies control.
FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
- We aim to provide you with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a product with a defect, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment. You may be asked to provide further information to support your claim to assist us with our assessment of the goods.
- If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace or repair the product or refund the price of the product to your original payment method, as appropriate. If the product is found not to have a defect or deemed out of warranty, we will contact you to determine whether you want us to dispose of the product or return the product to you at your expense.
- It does not constitute as a defect if in our reasonable opinion a product has become of unacceptable quality following the sale to you due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Eco Evo Surf provides a 14 DAYS warranty from the date of purchase for their products. Subject to change at any time.
- If the Product is faulty or if it is received by you damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period following purchase.
- Damaged product as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty.
- Product must be returned with all of its original tags and packaging.
- Product that is soiled or does not contain all packaging may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
- Product returned to us by mail is sent at your own cost and risk. We recommend you use registered or express mail for all refund and exchanges claims.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. Eco Evo Surf is not liable for discrepancies due to currency conversions.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Eco Evo Surf will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Eco Evo Surf items are manufactured to meet Australian standards. Refused entry based on this is not refundable.